Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MISSING CLASSMATES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The (*) in front of people mean I have the emails but they are not opening them or I am not getting a reply. So...if you are one of them, drop me a line~or~ if you know where someone is, let them know so we can get them at the reunion!! Hope to see you all there!

I will update this page as we go. If you know where someone is or how to find them then email me at Leahcshaver@yahoo.com! Thanks!
Matt Antoni
*Nicole Ayers
Lena Benscoter
Michelle Boone
Brett Bower-on Facebook
Bobbi Jo Bryden
Mireille Birt
*Charles Chreptak-on Facebook
*Denise Dillenbeck
Jonna Denny
Chris Demick
Maryann Donnelly
Tim Duke
Wendy Geer -on Facebook
Tracy GreenSue Hauther
Laura Herb
Lorenzo Hernandez
Melissa Hine -on facebook
Alice Hyde
*Steve Kizis
Jeff Kovac
*Julie kreczko
Michele Latour
Colleen Lawton - on facebook
Kevin Leahy -on facebook
Dave LeeLisa Montone - on Facebook
Kelly MoreanHunter Nezelek
Chiara Oliver on facebook
Santiago Pachano*Steve Rahner
Megan Rounds
Jeff ScottMatt Sims
Gail Stone
Monica Strong
Dan Tomek*Tom Tull
Jim Vonderhaar
Brian Yetter-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.